Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Project Rhino 5/4

Default Rhino 5/4 7/20

Scored some wheels, tires and an M9 for the ol girl over the weekend. Cand wait for the axle swap this winter.
    Project Rhino 5/4

Default Rhino 5/4 8-12

Found this today ha!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Project Rhino 5/4

Not anything done in a few weeks, too much work. Did get can rack from cad buddy and hopefully sent to sheet metal shop. Be able to get rear bumper done when I get it back.

Project Rhino 5/4

Default Project Rhino 5/4 8-30

A whole lot of nothing getting done on the old girl. Did get an update on sheet metal 6-10 working days out. Borrowed a tubing bender also so I can finish up the front when time permits. Did drive her a bit to make sure she gets a little luvin.
    Project Rhino 5/4

Default Project Rhino 5/4 9/6

Spent the night at the river Friday. AC worked well, cooling the box off nicely. Planning a trip to Big Bend Ranch State Park for Thanksgiving. Hoping to have a bunch of loose ends tied up before then.

Project Rhino 5/4

Default Rhino 5/4 9/16

Added a can rack to the ol girl.

images hosting sites

Project Rhino 5/4

Love the "5/4" cut in the carrier. What's that thing weigh now?
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Default Rhino 5/4 9-18

Oh my, I have no idea. There are some public scales up the street. Might go do a weigh in when I get time to see. Fully loaded for a trip, 55 gal fuel, 15 gal water, propane tank, food, tools, jacks, flat repair supplies and added winch bumper and rear bumper with spare rack. She probably pushing 8500#s ????. I'm about done adding. Be swapping axles, wheel, tires, tyranny and case in the near future but that shouldn't add much.
    Project Rhino 5/4

Default Rhino5/4 u joint help please

Need some help and my phone won't let me search on the zone for some reason. Ujoint is out in the short shaft. Do you unbolt the case and roll the shaft out? I have the retainer u bolts nuts off and 2 of the u bolts out but the joint won't pry out
    Project Rhino 5/4

If you pull the front and rear shaft and loosen the mounts on the tcase, you can unbolt the u bolts on the middle shaft and slide the tcase just enough in the mounts to get the middle one out...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!