Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turkish Army Made Kasier Glaidator

Default Turkish Army Made Kasier Glaidator

hello to all m715 family. manufactured and used by the Turkish army. kaiser glaidatör pick up I want to introduce. used only by the Turkish army in the world. known in Turkey tuzla jeep kaiser glaidatör (public speaking-kayzer jeep)
    Inexpensive medium-sized wanted vehicle by the Turkish army in the mid-60's
    first prototype of m715 first production 1966 1 and 1.5 tons two models also civil version single and double cabin pickup trucks , suburban and ambulance
    All vehicles in Turkey are equipped with technical infrastructure j2000 parts.
    all the army's vehicles were retired and sent for leather conversion and became extinct. only civilian versions survive and are extremely rare
    I personally researched this model for many years mr.Hubert Cossard web sites
    http://www.cherokeefr.com/~jeepfamil...aGladiator.htm I got help as well as I got help

resident in turkey Chrysler 60s in the middle m37 or t214 designed a type of vehicle instead of this model, which is very bulky tuzla jeep The first version jeep gladiator to be produced in the factory was selected and produced.

dodge w 300 4x4 1966

selected model

made in civilian models as well as military models these are single and double cabin suburban versions.

All equipment except body structure are jeep j 2000 parts.

duble cab

suburban and anbulance

Wow...really...never heard of these either....thanks for sharing and all the pictures!!

What is the drivetrain on these? I assume it isnt the 230 engine used in the US??
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

I like that crew cab. Great story and pictures!
    Last edited by Barrman; January 8th, 2022 at 11:16 AM.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Built on Tornado 6-230 engine. T90 3-speed gearbox

cabin interior

1.5 ton double axle model

There is not much information about the gladiator. I got my technical information through Mr. Hubert Cossard, thank you, I always want to help you about this issue.

258 Jeep engine. Married transfer case.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Yep...258...the 230 is an overhead camshaft engine...would never fit under that valve cover.

The 258 would have a lot more parts around than the old 230...that would be a plus...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!