Thread: my build

Default my build

well i started my build a few weeks ago.removed all stock running gear wiring fuel lines.i pulled the front clip off to ease the motor swap.i ve had a 98 chevy 2500 hd 4x4 that is pretty beat up.so i decided to pull the running gear all of the wiring harness a\c everything i could possibly use on the swap.the 350 went in very nice with the help of some advance adapters fs jeep mounts.i installed the 4l80e along with a 243c t case.i put a slip yoke eliminator from jb conversions on the t case and that also shortened it 9 inches.for now i am connecting it to the 200 t case until i can purchase rockwells.i moved the stock 200 back 12 inches and shortened the little stub shaft 1 inch. seems like it is going to work out great.this week i installed the power brake booster and pedal asssembly from the truck along with the column and heater\ a\c box and the dash. i had to cut the dash down a little on one side as well as shortened the air ducting on one side. i am going to rewire the m 715 with all of the chevy's wiring harness.tommorow i am going to remove the fuel tank and try to install it in the m 715. i ll try to post some pics soon

715tease...

I'm coining that name for use when folks post fun stuff and don't post pics

J/k man, looking fwd to the pics and more work

Similar Threads

1. My Build
    By spgirard30 in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
  2. #37 build
    By FlatlinesUp in forum Modified Tech
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 13th, 2009, 10:02 PM