Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M715 custome wheels and tires

Default M715 custome wheels and tires

Im looking into getting some custom made rims for my m715, because there is no place local that will touch the military safety split rims and I dont want to get in a bind someplace. Im curious about what size combinations I can run. Im running stock lift and axels but 16 inch tires are only so big and are kinda skinny.

Do you have a Les Schwab locally? I have them work on my stock M715 tires.

Yes they said they will not do them. I even tried my local good year and they will no longer touch them.

Have you checked a local farm store that does tires? A local big rig shop?
    The rims are not split rims. it's a 2 piece rim.
    M715 Wheels - SPLIT...or in 2 pieces...
    This and the inserted link helps explain it out, and the older link still has photos even though its photobucket, amazingly enough.
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Thanks I also came across this and I tried to explain it to them but they wouldn't hear it

I guess I'm lucky there are a lot of farms out here with old farm trucks so the local Les Schwabs will do mine. I have the tools and knowledge to do my own tires but busting them down is a young mans game.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    I guess I'm lucky there are a lot of farms out here with old farm trucks so the local Les Schwabs will do mine. I have the tools and knowledge to do my own tires but busting them down is a young mans game.
    I totally agree with that statement.

Dreadwater: I would call farm stores around in your area. I did a quick search in your area and got some hits on potential places outside of your zip code. To me, it would be well worth driving the tires someplace to get them broke down if you can.
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Thanks I never thought of them ill go contact them thanks

Blog Entries

Big rig & large truck tire service shops will do them especially if they have a road or delivery service. I used to get mine done at a local A-OK tire shop. They worked around town on all kinds of large trucks. They even had a split ring cage in the shop on the floor. Big rig shops will also reline your brake pads for you.

https://www.aoktiremart.net/Auto-Rep...Fleet-Services
    Last edited by teking; December 18th, 2020 at 08:26 AM.

Why thank you ill look into them.