Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Window Frame Photos?

Quote Originally Posted by TXfirefighter View Post
    I have an extra set of both side frames and both bows.
    PM me if you are interested.
    Pm sent!

beautiful photos, very good quality of termination
    VIN : 13003 DATE : 6-67

This thread has some good pics of a similar top, but you have to have a Photobucket-fix add-on installed to see them:
    37-12.5-16.5 tire question

There was someone recently talking about using an actual front windshield frame for the back of the cab. While I like the one in the (Alfa's dump) link, it looks a little funny with the rear glass bigger than the front, IMHO.

I see JeepDans pics and I dont have a photobucket fix add on installed...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Yeah, after a year of driving off business, PB pulled their heads out yesterday. Thread pics work again, as long as the poster hasn't deleted his account with PB.

Oh, and JeepDan's pics are Imgur.

Do you still have those items?

Default Cab hoops sizes

Just looking at the soft cab hoop sticks, are they both the same dimensions or is one slightly taller than the other?

The diagram that this thread links shows dimensions for one, so am I right in assuming both hoops are the same as there is no reference as to whether it is middle or rear hoop.

The hoops on mine I think are home made and too tall, which would account for the fact the canvas doesn’t fit correctly, or it has shrunk horrendously.

Thank you in advance for you imput.

Simon J.

I sometimes get the same message and get double posts, lol.

They're the same size. I quickly searched and didn't find an actual measurement, but the search of "soft top bar" resulted in 20 pages. I can measure the bows I have in my garage this weekend if you need it.
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

It double posted this on me. I think I jinxed myself, lol
    Last edited by gonz; August 13th, 2021 at 04:19 PM. Reason: double posted...again
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Quote Originally Posted by gonz View Post
    I sometimes get the same message and get double posts, lol.

They're the same size. I quickly searched and didn't find an actual measurement, but the search of "soft top bar" resulted in 20 pages. I can measure the bows I have in my garage this weekend if you need it.
    Gonz that would be really helpful as it would clarifye the measurements on this diagram.
    https://www.pirate4x4.com/threads/m7...-bows.2094657/

Another question related to this the length of the stubs on the door frame that hoops sit on. Mine are around 4.5inches, but have read they are less than inch.

Thank you.