Thread: Restored FFA 1968 M-715 in Iowa and question at the end of message

Post Restored FFA 1968 M-715 in Iowa and question at the end of message

https://docs.google.com/presentation...B1KgGwtYQ/edit

Hi I’m a high schooler in Northwest Iowa. I just wanted to tell the guys on here that my dad and I restored this Jeep started of lasted year and just finished the truck this year before school started again. I just wanted to say thank you to all the guys on this website who helped me with any questions I had on the truck. This was my first restoration i did on a truck my dad had done it years before i was born but i was glad he worked on it with me. I also won second place in the high school division at your town’s annual car show this summer. The sad part was the after we got done with it my school was going to sale it but I convinced my dad lasted week to buy the truck so I could learn how to drive stick and just letting me learn to how keep a truck in good shape. So thanks for all the help. I just have one thing to ask how do you add pictures for a iPad on the website.
    Last edited by Bruce3445; December 1st, 2020 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce3445 View Post
    I just have one thing to ask how do you add pictures for a iPad on the website.
    The Ultimate in pic-posting help
    This post has just about everything you need to know on how to add pics. One thing to note is that since the original post was made, Photobucket has fallen out of favor since they now charge for the service. One of the better free ones that most have switched to is https://imgur.com/
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Congrats on second place and also doing something with your dad. That is great to hear.

And stay away from photobucket. I put 3000 pictures up there when it was free. And now have to pay monthly to keep my threads alive. Grrrrr.