Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: found one

yeah, she has been in the shop since she was a little pup. she knows not to get in the way of the tires. she was actually with me the day i picked up the truck
    Ryan
    67 #18820 mostly stock...

Sweet vids...I like that view when you pull in the shop!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

thanks

i felt a little honky without the hood on, but i had to drive it. and i was by myself so installing the hood seemed like more work than i wanted to do then

it was kind of cool that i nosed up to another M715 too. i wonder if that one will ever run... my buddy is still working on it

Ryan

Is he a Member on the Zone?

not that i know of. it is a customers truck at avalanche but since we all got laid off my buddy has been working on it once a week or something just trying to get it to the guy driveable. the owner knows about the zone, i just have never seen him on here
    Ryan

i felt a little honky without the hood on, but i had to drive it.
    I think not driving it without the hood is like against the law or something. If you didn't do it you might be punished by the car-gods.

My first Big Block drive was also without the hood. Thanks for letting us know we were following the law there Kwai. Looking and sounding good Ryan.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Thanks

hood is back on, and most of the wiring loose ends are tied up. got insurance today, and hopefully i will have time to get some tags tommorrow. then i can take it for the first real test drive. it still needs shocks to be really driveable, but i can manage without them for a few miles

Quote Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
    it still needs shocks to be really driveable, but i can manage without them for a few miles
    Naw man, I've been driving my junk for YEARS without shocks, it does pretty well. Heck I JUST welded on my rear shock mounts, cause I got tired of people asking me why the shocks in the back were hanging loose or tellin' me they were broke.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman2a View Post
    Naw man, I've been driving my junk for YEARS without shocks, it does pretty well. Heck I JUST welded on my rear shock mounts, cause I got tired of people asking me why the shocks in the back were hanging loose or tellin' me they were broke.
    Don't you need an actual moving suspension for shocks to do anything??