it is still in line. i want to get a parking brake set up sometime, and i have been tinkering with the TBI trying to get rid of a cold weather related stumble. we have been under the gun at work since early september and i just havent had much time to spend on the truck. i snuck in the gas tank and steering since i was able to do most of that work in my driveway, but i will need to borrow my bosses shop for at least a weekend to do the springs. since we are piled up with stainless at work there hasnt been room in the shop for more than a day or two at a time lately.

i am still hoping to get it accomplished before the spring melt opens all the trails. we have at least one more big dryer to do and rumor of another. and the boss is supposed to go to Chile after the first of the year, and that very well may turn into another dryer. so the forecast is weak for extended jeep time. nonetheless i am going to do some shopping after the holiday and get some more parts on the way so as to hopefully motivate me to find time to do the swap. good news is that we are getting a new 3D modeling program at work, an hopefully i will be able to play with it a little and make some cool parts when the swap comes due.

how was that for way more answer than you wanted?