Thread: Ride in an M-715

Default Ride in an M-715

For the first time this year. Met Tim (Binford) Taylor this morning to deliver brushguards for a couple fellow members. 40 Grit I'm not sure if he will be taking it off his truck or not. Seems he kinda likes it. I told him if he keeps it he needs to work things out with you. Maybe you can get one on the next batch when my truck is finished. Anyways he drove us to town. What an awesome ride, can't wait to get mine on the road, I can just imagine v-8 power. Anyways hope whoever gets the brushguards likes them.

Yeah. It was fun playing army with you too!

I figured as bad as that picture makes you look, a photo-chop could only help!

Before we went to town in the M715, we drove it up the road following Nick driving the go-cart up to the (now dried up) frog pond so my boys and Fisherman's girls could buzz around in it for a while. Nick and Nathan have been dressing in army clothes lately and have built a pretty impressive machine-gun nest in the backyard that they call the "beehive!" So when Nathan wanted to ride with Nick on the go-cart a while, he gave me his "grease-gun" machine gun and his army helmet so he could put on his safety helmet. We (Fisherman, his two daughters and I) hid in the weeds and ambushed the boys when they drove by!

Gimpyrobb, you will surely recognize that same helmet from this shot from the Binford Classics Collection:

Oh, and thanks for the brushguard, Fisherman!
    -- Tim Taylor

That's a stout beer!!

I feel your pain Fisherman... I'm guessing mine will be on the road first of 2009.
    Go Ahead, Make my day

Yes Tim, I knew right away that was your super-hero-helmit!

Wheres Doug when you need him? I remember when it took a brave soul to post up a picture. Those are pretty funnay as it is. LOL.

Todd is going to kill you Tim T.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Yeh, I don't think I'll be playing army with Tim anymore. He just wanted me to pose for pictures.