I will be gearing up for the wiring project real soon. I am going to do 12v with maybe dual batteries. I really like the factory gauges, but I don't think they will work on 12 volts? Anyone tried? I have been looking at aftermarket gauges with not much luck. I would like all the gauges to fit in the factory spot in the dash, with the exception of the tack, and it could go on the steering column as I don't want to cut a hole in my dash. Any suggestions for gauges? I have installed the Napa fuel sending unit in my clean gas tank, and it came with the fuel guage, according to Napa I need to use a fuel guage with the same OLM meter reading? According to them I have to be able to fill the tank and empty it to measure that reading, is this correct? The tank is not installed yet and I really don't want to have to wait until it is running to decide what guages I can get? Any suggestions of what will work or are the ohm readings the same for most fuel guages. I would like all the gauges to be the same if possible, second for them to fit in the factory dash. Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks All Fisherman