Thread: Axel Advice

Default Axel Advice

I’m trying to find a front axel to swap onto the front on my M715. Found a 1999 Dana 60 off of a Ford F-350, looks in good shape. I was wondering if anyone has swapped one of these axels/if there will be any problems with the using this one.

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t that one of the metric axles? Single wheel or dually?
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Quote Originally Posted by Barrman View Post
    Isn’t that one of the metric axles? Single wheel or dually?

It’s a front axel off of a single wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a driven axle I think Fords are drivers side for the diff. The M715 is pass side for the diff. Don't think that will work. You'll need something out of a Chevy or pre 1993 Dodge to work properly. Unless you are changing the transfer case to work with the Ford axle...
    Zone holster maker