Hey guys,

Been driving my m715 around with no problems whatsoever. In fact, the other day I was admiring how fast it starts up and how perfect its idle was.

Then, yesterday when I went to start it, it started fine and then abruptly died. Which sent me down the rabbit hole all day of adjusting idle and A/F and even swapping out the coil just to cover my bases.

Today I go out to try again and it starts and sets into a perfect high idle for about 15 seconds and then dies. I've been adjusting A/F to various effects but it's the same ol' story every time. Starts, idles perfectly fine for a few seconds and then sputters and stalls out. I can keep it alive if I open the throttle up but when I lift off it goes kaput.

I know next step is probably to just rebuild the carb but the one kit I found that seems to be what I need is out of stock, so that's unfortunate. In the meantime, is there anything else I should check? It's just so strange how it was 100% fine one day and the next is completely dead in the water, with no indication beforehand.