Thread: Stock front springs

Blog Entries

Default Stock front springs

I need a set of stock front springs if anyone has any lying around pls hit me up on PM.

My truck is up in Daytona ... can someone tell me the number of leaves in the front spring. Width and thickness of the leaves.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by teking; May 29th, 2021 at 07:59 PM.

Just checked my 1969. Stock. 7 leaves. 2 inches wide. 1/4 inch thick. Scott

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scott in Ct View Post
    Just checked my 1969. Stock. 7 leaves. 2 inches wide. 1/4 inch thick. Scott
    thanks man! Let me know if you know anyone with a set. Also what is the length of the smallest TWO leaves? Sorry to bother.

No bother, 11” and 19”. As measured from the truck. Scott

I have a set. They're not new, but yours if you want them. I had a new set made because my truck sat with about a 2" rake. Now it sits nice and level.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eightydeuce View Post
    I have a set. They're not new, but yours if you want them. I had a new set made because my truck sat with about a 2" rake. Now it sits nice and level.
    DANG(MN). I just bought a set from Memphis Equipment yesterday. Shipping for both cost as much as one spring. Thanks for the offer. DANG(MN).

I just heard a loud Cha-ching$ ha. Another really good idea from Fisherman is to take the spring packs apart and paint slip plate on each leaf. It polishes as it wears and makes it ride very nice. I have used slip plate on window and tailgate parts. It does work well. Just some food for thought there.

Blog Entries

Yeah this whole project is outta control. Serious mission creep. The only thing I've kept is the sheet metal. Thank God for Bitcoin & Etherium.

I hear ya. I did disassemble, cleaned up every leaf, added slip plate, and new bushings. Ran them for a few hundred miles and then took them out for the new ones. Oh well....I guess I like abuse.

Blog Entries

Memphis Equipment comes through.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk