I have the opportunity to buy this M715 and matching trailer. The owner has a clear title for the truck. The truck has not run or moved in 35 years and has been stored outside that entire time. The trailer hasn't moved in 35 years either, and is missing its axle. Truck has been converted to 12 volt and has AMC 258 engine - doesn't run. The front axle is missing shafts so an extra complete front axle comes with the truck. The ring and pinion appear rust pitted though, plus its a closed knuckle axle. Ring & pinion likely needs replaced on "new" front axle? I'm guessing the rear differential will be in the same shape. Trans and transfer case are original - unknown condition after 35 years of sitting. Roof has rust holes on one side. Rocker panels both need replaced. Floor appears good. Bed appears good. Front pass fender has minor damage. Does have both seats, fuel tank, and 4 wheels with dry rotted tires that hold enough air to get it on a trailer. Although it will need loaded on trailer with fork lift because of the front axle issue. Loading/unloading the trailer is not an issue for me though.

I'm new to the M715 work and appreciate your advice on price! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk