The gauge is definitely reading backwards. 1/4 tank on the gauge is full and as I'm using up the fuel it is getting closer to the full mark. I will probably be looking at flipping the sender around in the tank when I get around to it.

The speedometer is confirmed 20 MPH slow. At 30 on the speedometer I'm doing 50 according to the GPS. I'm not sure if I will just get a ratio adapter or get a NOS speedometer. I'm not in a major hurry. Knowing how far off it is makes it easy enough to gauge my speed for now.

I've moved on to some detail stuff today. I filled in the hole that was cut into the transmission tunnel cover for the automatic shifter that used to be in the truck. I also made a plate to cover the floor starter opening. My truck didn't come with a floor starter switch or the plate to hold it to the tunnel cover. Those openings allowed hot air to be pushed into the cab and made it less comfortable to drive on hot days.

I've been driving the truck with no fan for the radiator and it hasn't been a problem even on the 90 degree days we've had here recently. That was a big concern when it got that hot one day this week but I think my thermostats are stuck open because the coolant isn't even getting up to 180 degrees. I've verified several times with the infra-red thermometer aimed at the radiator and the crossover. The gauge and the infra-red agree with each other.