Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Build

Dude, she's beautiful.

And your girlfriend is cute too.

Ahhh michigan girls--and she wants you to get bigger tires too--better keep her.

wow.....um...oh yea...nice Jeep

Seriously...Thank you for putting your life at risk for me and all the other Americans who enjoy being able to live our lifestyles the way we see fit, restore/modify old military trucks, etc. It's because of you that we are free to do these things. THANK YOU and God bless you!

Thanks guys for the kind words. Just found out today that I am coming home for 2 weeks at the end of April to take the last part of the fire fighter test for the city of Saginaw. I am looking forward to being home during some nice weather to work on the jeep and enjoy something other then the very brown scenery we have here

If you have trouble getting deuce axles on ebay, I will have some at the Findlay ohio meet in May(I think its May). Probably a better price than on ebay too. LMK.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

PM sent Gimp. I just won my 14R20 XL's and need to order my MRW Beadlocks. Should I get a 10 or 9 inch wide rim? Also whats a good backspacing? I am going to run the rocks with hubs out because I found a bolt on disc brake kit that is a fairly decent price and keeps the stock bolt pattern but you have to run hubs out. They are at www.tcdesignandengineering.com They are doing a build up with those brakes in 4wheeler mag right now on a durango mud truck.

I just want to thank Gimpy, he found me a set of rocks for a lot less then on ebay and I could pass them up. Hopefully I will be able to go get them one of the first few days I am on leave and get them under the truck before I have to come back over here. 35 more days until I land in Michigan.

I am on my way back to the states. About 5 am this morning I was told I had to get on a plane and get home. I am now sitting in a hotel in Dubai waiting for my flight tonight. I will soon have some pictures and I am going to try and get the whole truck in primer in the 10 days I have home. Weather permitting since this will be a driveway paint job. Pics will come in the next few days.

Thanks for serving and WELCOME HOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Binford View Post
    What a girl! Hang on to that one, man!

Send us some pictures when you get a chance.

And thank you for your service to our country.
    Ya and send us some pics of the truck to !!! LOL